Wednesday, November 23, 2011

have you ever??

Have you ever wanted so badly to see a movie but couldn't find someone to go with? Or like me and got to work WAY too early with nothing to do...and knowing how badly I wanted to go see this movie again... I decided to go to the theater all by myself like a big girl. It's the first time I've ever done that and it was almost freeing. It was one of my new fave movies and I've already seen it once but it still was a new experience for me! Has anyone done that before? I know people that love doing that. I do enjoy having someone to comment with afterwords about how awesome the movie was. But as just a couple hours of free time and of me time it was enjoyable. (It did help that I was early in the morning and there were only 5 other people in the theater :D) but I would definitely revvomend taking the plunge and trying to enjoy a movie by yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment