Wednesday, November 23, 2011

an escape

Do you ever find something that you just can't help but be addicted to? Something that sucks you in and you never want to leave? It brings you to that happy place. The spot that some consider their own personal bubble. A bubble from the rest of the world. A place that pulls you from every day issues and problems and into a new world. Where the only thing you think about when you are there is what is going on directly in front of you, nothing to the side or any where around you. For most movies or books take you there. Both do it for me.
I know that's why I got caught up fiction. Fantasy worlds that are a little different from our own or a lot different...either way it is an escape. One I always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. So true! That's why I started reading, and why I continue to write. It's a place all in itself, sheltered from the reality of whatever we're going through. It's almost a sanctuary. :) Great little post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is a sanctuary! A safe haven lol! That's why writers are a little different we are always in our own little world:)

    ReplyDelete