Friday, November 18, 2011

5 * Reviews for BONDED WITH LOVE!!

Yesterday I received my first 5* review and couldn't believe it! Someone is reading my book and they love it! How amazing is that? How dream-like is that? I love it! Everything this week...although it has been tough and long and tiring...has been AH-Mazing in my eyes! My dream is coming true and I don't think it has processed in my brain 100%...
This has already been an amazing journey, and yet it has just only begun.


"LOVED this book!!! I sat down to read this and COULD NOT put it down!!!! I am a big fan of vampire books and this was so different from everything I have read. I felt like I was part of the story...and I LOVE that!!! This is a must read!!! I LOVE this author and cannot wait for more from her!!!!!"

"This is a great book! I am completely entranced by your mysterious hunk, and I love the relationship between the two girls. LOVED it, and can't wait to get home from work to finish reading it. :)This is something I would have been sad to miss."

No comments:

Post a Comment