Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Epic Fail...

So the 500 calorie diet was an epic fail. I had a few worried friends about health issues with it being so low. So I have decided instead. To lay off of sugars as much as possible and eat more fruits and veggies...plus I need to cook more. So that's what I'm doing from now on. Cooking and eating better. That should already better my chances of losing weight in a healthier way. So we will see how changing my life that way will help. I feel better now and not as inclined to chew my own arm off or beat someone just for a french fry. All is well on that end over here :)
So I won't have any updates on that, unless I really start losing weight with this new "diet" :) Hopefully it will do something.
I didn't feel right about dropping the weight so quickly- as nice as it would be- I would only gain it all back soon after, and that I would hate...

No comments:

Post a Comment