Monday, January 2, 2012

Review DESTINED by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast


Destined
Book #9 of the House of Night series
by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast



I have enjoyed the other books to this series. The characters are easy to enjoy. Zoey is easily loveable as well as her many other friends. And although the book seemed to jump Point of View numerous times throughout every story, I found it almost refreshing to be able to know what each character was feeling, however I hope that this doesn't continue throughout the next few books to come. That could become over-bearing and push aside the main character, Zoey Redbird.
The story itself was good and it kept me wanting to see what happened next. I wanted to see what crazy part of their world would we be thrown into next, but
I felt at times the book didn't really move forward. We relived the details from previous books in the series instead of getting new adventures.
And the ending fell short to me. I was hoping for something big and I felt let down. It seemed too easy and too basic for an ending, especially with a series that has been going on so long and still has a few more books to go. It should have been epic and making me stomp my foot and pouting for the next one. I will read till the very end, hoping to find that enjoyment that I found in the first few books and expect that this ending is only leading to something far too amazing to even mention in Destined! *fingers crossed*
With that said I still am looking forward to the next books in the series and can't wait to see how P.C. and Kristin Cast move this story along.
I give the book

No comments:

Post a Comment