Sunday, January 15, 2012

Now

You think I'm fragile as glass.
You push and poke, I may break.
I survived my past.
And I found my strength you cannot take.

I may seem weak at first glance.
A young girl and nothing more.
But the fight in me has only grown.
You cannot take away my power.

I sleep with ease even more than before.
My eyes close with grace.
Your ugly words do nothing to me.
Because now I can put you in your place.

You tore at me when I was young.
But that was then and this is now.
I dare you to try that again.
I would win and take my bow.

Your unstable like water.
Unable to stand on your own two feet.
You may be grown but you're not grown up.
And make you easy to defeat.

I use to be so scared of you.
Scared of what might happen.
I use to want to hide from you.
But now my claws are sharpened.

No comments:

Post a Comment