Monday, January 2, 2012

My review of Tears of Crimoson by Michelle Hughes


Tears of Crimson
by Michelle Hughes


The story is a romance between human and vampire. The favorite kind of the vampire enthusiast.
A young girl trying to find her way finds herself in the path of a vampire who can't keep himself away from her, or vice versa. The emotion and love between the two characters happens quickly but pulls you in just as fast. You want the two to get together and you want it to last.
The action offers edge of your seat excitement. After the first few pages, I found myself intrigued to know what would happen next and how the book would end.
The quick point of view changes had me confused at times and grammatical problems caused me to re-read a few passages.
But I would still recommend this to the vampire story readers out there. This is Definitely an enjoyable visit to the Tears of Crimson.
I give this novel

No comments:

Post a Comment