Friday, September 23, 2011

Up to date...

Okay I am soooo horrible at keeping up with the blog right now. Sorry!! I will be married in 2 weeks tomorrow! A married woman!! How crazy! :D I'm excited, but the being a wife part hasn't hit me yet. I know it will that week and definitely that day. I can't wait!! It's going to look so beautiful and everyone will be there.

So we don't quite yet have centerpieces figured out yet...well the design is there but we have more than one going on... And who all will be setting it up and all of that hasn't been decided yet. Also I haven't settled on Bridesmaids bouquets...Yikes!
We had family drama for a while, but I think that it's all taken care of now. I didn't feel like messing with it, and I know my mom didn't.
Brian and I did get our marriage license in!! Which is exciting!
And we made it through 2 showers with some wonderful gifts which are still in boxes filling up our living room right now.

Tomorrow is the bachelorette party. I will mostly have family to party with, but it doesn't bother me at all!! I have my two aunts who took me to get my belly button pierced at 18. My mom who parties more than I do, and apparently my sister who does the same...(which I didn't know)...My sister-in-law who is ready to get out and away from her kid, and my best friend who I always have fun with. It will be one of the best days!!

Wedding wise for now, I think that's it...Small things to settle but other than that it is coming together wonderfully!!

1 comment:

  1. It will be great, I'm sure of it. ;D Congrats and enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete