Friday, September 23, 2011

Soooo...

I get these random short...paragraphs...that run through my head. I want to write. I love to write, and plan on doing it for the rest of my life. Hope that's okay :D

So some of the small short stories in the blog are just that...small random stories running through my mind. Let me know if any sound interesting...I'd love to elaborate :D

Well to talk about writing. I am doing edits on Bonded With Love right now. UP to Chapter 9 so far. The chapters are longer but I won't have as many. That's okay though...the story sounds sooooo much better :D

I had started up to Chapter 3 on the sequel- Struggle With Love- same characters new battle. I hope to make this at least a 4 Book series. Once it gets bought. If I can't get an agent my mid-next year I plan on trying self pubbing. What do you think about that???

Another project I have started is my Unknown title book. It is about demigods. A completely different turn from Vampires, but definitely still Young Adult and definitely still Fantasy! My fave! :D  I might throw some excerpts from it in here from time to time...but it's still just taking off. I'm only on the 4th or 5th page so far. But I already love the main character! Sarcastic, and different! :D

That's it for now I think...remind me to come back to this and chat with ya. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment