Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Been a while...

So it has definitely been a long while since I have written on here...it has been a busy time. Wedding is only 2mos away...2 months exactly as of yesterday! :) I'm excited and yet very anxious- nervous- stressed- all of the above, but it was bound to happen. This weekend is my first bridal shower- and I'm nervous about this one. I know I'll have around 25-30 ppl coming, but it has been kinda unorganized...and it makes me nervous. But I'm sure it'll all turn out great.
Writing marathon has been going on. I have my good and bad days when it comes to writing. I have moment where I'm not sure I should continue- asking if I am wasting my time, and other days where I would never stop even if the world was ending around me and green men from space had laser guns pointed at me- it makes me happy and at times de-stresses me. Make sense? Does to other writers lol :)
Anyways, going to watch some Bleach and head to bed.
Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment